Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on Monday 11th February 2019

7.30pm in the Village Hall

PRESENT: Andrew Bartram, Graeme Dinner, Richard Draycott, Linda Hiscott, Marc Frost, Eric Benton (Vice Chair), Mark Brooks, Nigel Jacobs (Chair), Claire Poutlon (BRCC), Borough Councillor Graeme Coombes and, Lizzie Barnicoat (Clerk) and two members of the public.


There were apologies for absence from Parish Councillor James Carroll, which were accepted.


There were no declarations of interest for this meeting other than NJ in the cheque list. Councillors were reminded that if they become aware of a potential conflict of interest during the meeting then they should declare it then.


CP gave an overview of the Greensand area locally, as well as a project summary highlighting the threats and aims of the associated works.  The project has lots of different threads to it, such as living heathlands, historic parklands, community heritage and how to celebrate the Greensand.  The aim is to have the Greensand as a destination brand and through the project work there is the opportunity and ability for local parishes to apply for funding.  The public benefit is needed to be demonstrated for a scheme to receive financial support it was noted.  The Parish Council welcomed this informative presentation and CP to send a poster to enable the Parish Council to circulate this information more widely to the village.Action 2.01: CP


It was unanimously agreed that the January meeting minutes be signed as a true and accurate record by the Chair.

It was noted that the minutes of the meeting may contain extracts from Working Group reports which, although presented to the meeting, may not necessarily have been discussed at the meeting. They are included in these minutes in order to capture the progress on all actions placed at previous meetings in a document which is publicly accessible.


Action 6.12: Clerk To purchase a Local Council Administration Book. The book has been purchased. The Clerk to be reimbursed for the purchase cost between the November and January meeting on receipt of a copy of the receipt to evidence the purchase of the book.Action 6.12: Ongoing

The CCTV associated actions it was agreed to cover at this point of the meeting.  

Action 11.01: NJ To better understand what permissions would be needed for the CCTV poles to be positioned on the highways verge. The local authority have advised that it is Community Safety Officers that need to involved with these discussions and to arrange a site meeting for this to be looked at.  A meeting was in the process of being arranged with Councillors and John McKinney, Officer, to look at the proposals to enable the Borough Council to give specific feedback on associated permissions required.  On circulation of a full brief to ascertain the purpose of the meeting, the local authority decided they did not need to attend and since then the Officer has left the authority as well.Action 11.01: Complete

There is still confusion over at what stage the local authority need to give their permission for the use of highways land potentially to site a pole where the CCTV may be mounted, so permission is needed in writing.  It was agreed this question to be directed at Andy Prigmore.2.02: Clerk

Action 11.02: Clerk To ask the Police if CCTV had been a successful deterrent to crime in other areas. The Clerk had made an enquiry with PC Norris, who it appears is no longer supporting the local area, so the Sergeant forwarded the request onto the new point of contact PC Jones.  PC Jones has confirmed receipt and will look into this, still awaiting response.Action 11.02: Ongoing

Action 11.03: Clerk To enquire if it is realistic for the Police to have delegated powers to access the information on the cameras, and clarity on how this works in other areas. This has been asked alongside Action 11.02 to PC Jones.Action 11.03: Ongoing

Action 11.04: MF  To forward all the supporting information collated by MF to all Councillors to allow them to review the matter in full. MF had done.Action 11.04: Complete

Action 1.01: MF To receive a final quotation for the CCTV and APNR  following the site meeting with JM, at a range of potential locations in the village. This information had been received and circulated.  The total costs for all entrances and exits including installation came in at just under £20k. Action 1.01: Complete

MF explained how easy it is for external users to have access to the system, for example, the Police.  The Parish Council though would need to develop a policy for this.  It was noted that a nearby parish which has such cameras have attached them all to existing lampposts.  

Action 1.20: Clerk To check the timings of communications with the Borough of Bedford Local Access Forum and feedback to NJ.  This had been done.Action 1.20: Complete

Action 1.21: ClerkTo ask for the parking enforcement officer to visit the school at morning drop off to monitor the parking. The request had been sent.Action 1.21: Complete

All other matters arising are covered in the various Working Group sections of the meeting.


David Lloyd gave feedback from the recent gas outage in the village, considering lessons learnt from the event and how the information passed round the village had taken place.  It was noted that the incorrect telephone number had been displayed on the Cadent website which had caused some problems.  A resident also expressed their concerns over some elements of the dissemination of information.  There was a discussion on the compensation aspect and whether this would automatically be applied to bills or there would be a formal process to go through.  It was felt it would be best for this point to be clarified then to be placed in writing in a future Homewatch to ensure residents were fully.Action 2.03: Clerk

Overall there were compliments to the efforts of Nigel Jacobs, Eric Benton and Bedford Borough Council for their efforts during the gas outage.  Also the efforts of the Cadent representatives on the ground who visited every household.  Given that across Wilstead and Wixams residents have multiple gas companies it would always be challenging to get information out to all residents as this can become lost.  The Parish Council had sought feedback from Cadent on how they felt the process went and this would be circulated to relevant individuals when received.Action 2.04: F & GP WG

It was asked how the communication chain works in such an event, who tells Cadent there is an emergency plan in place in the parish, GC agreed to ask this of the local authority.Action 2.05: GC

It was noted that Cadent did add names of residents they felt should be on the priority services register when they visited households.  It was felt this was positive and more information on how residents can do this, should be included in the next Homewatch.Action 2.06: Clerk

DL detailed that forthcoming meeting with LEVIC due so will obtain feedback from this as well.  The feedback would then be used to inform the emergency document and perhaps this should be accessible through the village website was talked through. Any lessons learnt are to be used for the updating of the document to support any type of utility issue was felt to be a good approach.

It was agreed that GC to take up some of the queries relating to the local authority, such as what is the out of hours number for the community to alert the local authority to such an issue should it arise again.  Action 2.07: GC

The Clerk to locate the GDPR document for the Parish Council relating to the emergency plan to forward to DL.Action 2.08: Clerk



The Clerk had continued to circulate the monthly crime statistics.  

Action 10.03: Clerk To ascertain what approaches the Police are taking to control and prevent crime in the parish. The Clerk had sent an enquiry to PC Norris and is awaiting feedback.  Following the change in Officer allocated to the area, the Clerk had sent the request through to PC Jones and is still awaiting feedback.Action 10:03: Ongoing

Action 11.07A: Clerk To circulate the summary from the last police priority meeting when this is available. This had been received and circulated.Action 11.07A: Complete

The next priority meeting is set for 13th March, GD confirmed he could attend, so the Clerk to book on.Action 2.09: Clerk


GC had circulated a report in advance of the meeting.

Action 6.04: GC To pursue with Borough Officers the recent traveller encampment at Bedford Road becominge a 'hot spot' for travellers. This suggestion has been put forward and GC updated that this had disappointingly not been taken forwards by the local authority.  It was observed that a site in Bedford Rd, Wixams had been identified as a hot spot. It was felt that this may have been done in error instead of Bedford Road Wilstead.   GC was continuing to follow this up.Action 6.04: Ongoing

Action 10.06: Clerk To arrange a meeting in the parish to talk through a range of highways issues that would include previous actions (4.03 and 4.04) as well as the capital highways programme with Christ Petifer.  This had been taken forwards, CP is not available at present and had suggested a colleague be present along with Andrew Prigmore.  Parish Council had now received some dates for availability for this meeting to take place and it was agreed this to be on 31st January at 10am.  This meeting had taken place and would be discussed later during the agenda.Action 10.06: Complete

Action 1.02: NJ To collate a list of highways items that requires to be reviewed at the site meeting being arranged. This was done.Action 1.02: Complete

Action 1.03: Clerk To seek from the resident adjacent to the Village Car Park  if they give permission for the plinths to be permanently fixed to the ground. This had been sought and permission confirmed.  Action 1.03: Complete

Action 1.04: Clerk To take photographs of the plinths to enable GC to show to the Officer the work needed and seek funding of up to £1k for the associated costs for this work. This had been done and GC had confirmed there is a community chest grant fund available for the Parish Council to seek funding through.Action 1.05: Complete

Action 1.06: Clerk To make an application for a new bench in 2019/20 financial year through the Ward Fund This would be on hold till April.

Action 1.06: Ongoing

GC fed back on the recent East West Rail public consultation where the preference being supported by GC would be for a town centre route to allow Wixams to have a standalone station. The Parish Council would be responding to the consultation process and Councillors were asked to send comments in by the end of February.Action 2.10: All

GC added that consultants working on the development of the Wixams station had provided a recent update, which GC agreed to forward to all and this would enable Councillors to be aware of the key updates.  Action 2.11: GC

GC fed back on the positive tree planting event recently for the new community woodland, Nigel Jacobs was thanked for the enormous effort that had gone into driving that forwards.

GC had asked if a camera could be installed at the Bedford Road layby to deter fly tipping, however, the camera is in great demand so it is not possible for this in the near future.

GC has discussed with Paul Pace the idea of moving some missing play equipment from Wixams to an area in Wilstead that would enable both communities to benefit from.


JC had circulated a report prior to the meeting.

Action 11.09: PAWG To understand the level of work required which would then inform the budget for 2019/20 following the recent play area inspection. This is being looked into and CPM Playgrounds are being liaised with to assess the bark situation.The surface under the spinner has shrunk back again so AB is monitoring.Action 11.09: Ongoing

Action 4.05: PAWG To review the wear and tear to the bench at the Whitworth Way play area given it was only recently refurbished.  Consideration is to be given as to whether a different preservation method could be used.  It was noted that this had been on hold given the extremely hot weather conditions at the end of the summer.  Given the varnish is now peeling it was agreed to ask RD to advise on the next step regarding the benches as they were only recently refurbished.  RD fed back that the contractor will remove the benches to look at the deterioration of the benches more closely.  This Action to be deleted as superseded by Action 1.10.Action 4.05: To be Deleted

Action 4.06: AB To monitor the grass spotted growing through the bonded material surface. This is being monitored and AB updated that the recommendation from Playdale was to pull the grass up through the matting.  There was a discussion on whether weed killer would be a more appropriate deterrent, being mindful of the special rules around weed killer in public places.  A R Worboys have a licence for this work so it was felt best to consider this as a new option to explore.  AB reported at the meeting that liaisons with the manufacturer continue and they have also suggested it can be scraped out. It was agreed to put this action on hold until there is a frost to see if this kills off the grass growing through.  Given weather conditions at present it was felt this will not be looked at till the New Year due to the lack of frost.  AB updated that the grass is slowly dying back, but it is being monitored.Action 4.06: On Hold

Action 4.06B PAWG To loosen the bark at the play area and then if required top up the material once the area has dried up. This is ongoing and it was noted that this presents no immediate risk.  It was suggested that a useful way to approach the work needed to the bark would be to have a Working Party to help loosen the bark. It was also felt following the recent play area inspection that a potential approach be looked at as part of Action 11.09 as well.  JC confirmed the bark will be rotovated first.Action 4.06B Ongoing

Action 1.07 PAWG To provide a list of possible funding sources to AB. This had been done.Action 1.07: Complete

Action 1.08: AB To work on a specification for the extension of the footway  to take this project forwards.  AB had commenced work on this, and it was agreed that once three quotes have been obtained that the PAWG to bring a recommendation to the next full Council meeting.Action 1.08: Ongoing


There continues to be the regular reporting to the Borough of the highways and street light repairs needed in the parish.  

Action 11.11: Clerk To ask Borough Officers Daryl Hall/Iain Booth if the Parish Council concrete street lights would be adopted by the local authority. This request had been send to the Officers, awaiting response.  It was noted that given it had been estimated to be a cost of £700 for the column change, there needed to be clarity on if this is the cost for one or the cost for all, given there are eleven in total.  The structural tests have to be carried out by a qualified engineer which it has been ascertained the Parish Council contractor is not.  Therefore the Parish Council would also have to find a recommended contractor to undertake the structure test.Action 11.11: Ongoing

Action 11.12: Clerk To spend up to £450 on a new bench at Northwood Lane, excluding installation costs following the previous memorial bench being damaged.  The Clerk was asked to pursue in the first instance a Ward Fund application for this new piece of street furniture.The Clerk had followed this up and been told the Ward Fund for the year was now closed.  An application would be made for the 2019/20 Fund, and it was agreed the level would be £600 to include installation.  This action to be deleted as Action 1.06 supersedes it.Action 11.12: To be Deleted

Action 1.09: EB To send supporting information on the bench and installation costs so this could be ready to go for a Ward Fund application when it opens in the new financial year.  This had been done.Action 1.09: Completed

Action 1.10: RD To monitor the bench contractor who has confirmed they will review the benches once the weather has dried out, to ascertain the best material to use. RD confirmed this will done in April time.

Action 1.10: Ongoing

The Highways site meeting in the village with Officers had been very beneficial, the feedback notes of the meeting had been circulated to all Councillors and a number of points of clarification had been received.  These were:

Luton Rd / A6 junction bollards (doubled sided yellow bollard facing north and south promised with the two existing bollards at A6 end removed) - This work will be incorporated in to the major reconstruction work planned for the A6 in June / July 2019.

Luton Rd / A6 junction cats eyes - This work will be incorporated in to the major reconstruction work planned for the A6 in June / July 2019.

Footways. Whitworth Way, Pollards Close, Luton Rd – these footways have been added to the list of schemes for possible inclusion in to next year's resurfacing programme.

Whitworth Way road surface – The Borough Council will monitor the condition of this road and will make safe any dangerous defects. As discussed, Bellway Homes will be expected to resurface any areas that are damaged following completion of their development.

Bedford Road speed limit 30mph increased to 40mph A6 to village sign in verge then 30mph – This request has been added to the Borough Council list of speed limits that will be reviewed in 2019/20.

Duck End Rd speed limit changed from 60mph to 30 mph, as access to the new Woodland is off Duck End Lane and there will be no parking on site so people will walk down the road, which has no pavements, to access the new Woodland – The Borough Council have added this request to the list of speed limits that will be reviewed in 2019/20.

The Parish Council also wished to understand the Borough Council's policy on adopting parish lights which now fall within the 30mph zone following the extension of the 30mph zone several years ago. As well as what standard of light would be adoptable for example concrete columns – the Officer James Salmon would be the most appropriate person to communicate regarding this.  They would also provide an update on the timescale for the replacement of existing Borough sodium lamps with LEDs.

The supporting Working Group report was approved for publication.


It was detailed that at the next meeting the Football Club business case for the Jubilee Centre would be ready to be presented, so this to be added to the agenda.Action 2.12: Clerk

Action 1.11: Clerk To follow up the local authority grass cutting contribution. This had been completed and the contribution was being processed.

Action 1.11: Ongoing

EB had met with a family wishing to place a memorial in the burial ground, with the agreed form for this to be bench where memorial plaques could be added, this would enable families in the future to have a lasting memorial for their loved ones.  This was agreed to be a good approach going forwards.

There was currently a Parish Council bench in the burial ground and it was agreed to resite this to Northwood Lane and that the previous family plaque taken from the damaged Northwood Lane bench be added. Action 2.13: EB

A new bench then to be purchased for the purpose of the memorials, with it being agreed the Ward Fund application would be for half the cost of a new bench for the Burial Ground and the full cost of the reinstallation of the bench to be moved.Action 2.14: Clerk

The Council considered a burial plot that is decorated with various item that is not in keeping with the rules.  It was asked for the Clerk to check other local parishes rules on such matters.  The Council felt the decoration causes issues with maintenance and that being insuti for up to 12 months following the burial then a letter to alert them to the expiration of that asking them to clear, or it will be cleared by the Council.  This item would need to be considered again as it may require a change to the rules and there may also need to be a review of how rules are issued to families.Action 2.15: Clerk

The supporting Working Group report was approved for publication.


Action 10.11A (17) NJ To ascertain whether Persimmon will agree to the staggered release of the Section 106 monies.   There had been a site meeting in December 2017 with the appropriate Director to discuss a number of different aspects of the site.  Persimmon have sought clarification of the staggered payments proposed by the Parish Council, with the Parish Council calculating the cost of the missing equipment items they would wish to see in place prior to any adoption. This had been forwarded to Persimmon and several requests have been made to Persimmon to discuss these with, so far, no success.  There had been three further requests sent to Persimmon who had not responded and noted a resident has sent a request to remove some trees from the public open space area.  This had been forwarded to Persimmon as well, who have again made no further communication.Action 10.11A (17) Ongoing

Action 11.07 (17): Clerk To look at the possibility of landlord improvements to the Village Car Park and if these should be requested by the Parish Council to the Borough Council as it was felt these are needed. This will now be taken forwards following the works to the boundary wall at the Village Car Park.  There was a suggestion of having an Armco barrier by the boundary wall however this was not felt to be sensible as it would enable people to climb the wall if they wished.  A concrete low level sleeper was felt to be a more practical option, although it would need to be pinned to be secured.  This suggestion had been taken forward with the Borough Council Officer following the completion of Action 7.12.  They gave permission expressing that the cost of work would not lie with them as landlord.  It was asked that the Clerk follow this up and enquire what the cost of safeguarding the wall would be. This would give the Parish Council a better understanding of the costs involved.  The Clerk had followed this up and it was felt a site meeting would clarify what is acceptable and agreeable to the local authority.  This had been requested and chased recently.  It had been covered during this meeting under Action 1.03.Action 11.07 (17): To be Deleted

Action 7.13: Clerk  To send a letter to the Post Office encouraging them to park their vehicles backed up to the hedge once boundary measures are in place to protect the Village Car Park wall. This was on hold until the measures could be secured.  Action 7.13: On Hold

Given funding was being looked to be secured for the works to the Village Car Park, more than one quotation for the work would be required, MB asked not to be included.  Once quotes have been sourced for the concrete posts to be permanently fixed to the ground an application to be made to the Community Chest fund.Action 2.16: Clerk

Action 4.19: Clerk To start work on the NALC new Standing Orders This work is ongoing. EB offered to help with this and had commenced this review, it was noted the use of company services needs to be reflected in the revised NALC model document, which EB had done.  All present agreed to review the final updated document, though it was agreed in principle.

Action 4.19: Ongoing

Action 4.10: F & GP WG To sign the Jubilee Centre lease given the length of time that has now passed and the lack of response from the solicitors and to be registered with the Land Registry.  The lease just needs a few small changes made to it which will be done by the Parish Council, then to be sent back to the solicitor for them to register with the Land Registry. For several months now priority has been given to other PC work.Action 4.10 : Ongoing

Action 4.13: F & GP WG To follow up the actions from the meeting when Councillors met representatives of the Bedfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group on 20th March The actions were being worked through though it is proving difficult to extract responses from Beds CCG and local practices. This had recently been followed up but no response had been received.Action 4.13: Ongoing

Action 1.12: Clerk To make a minor change to the revised GDPR documents as there was one error The Clerk had done.Action 1.12: Complete

Action 6.05: Clerk To arrange a meeting to enable the Parish Council to pursue the transfer of this land off Bedford Road with Bedford Borough; Paul Pace or Paul Adams to be asked for a meeting regarding this. This has been followed up again recently by the Clerk and a date of 5th March had been agreed in the Parish Office.Action 6.05: Ongoing

Action 10.09: F & GP WG To sign the woodland transfer documents. The approval of the Parish Council had been given to sign the woodland transfer documents with Gallaghers.  It had been agreed to sign this document off between meetings following a review of the document on behalf of the Parish Council by the Borough Council legal Officers.  This was to ensure this matter continues to progress. A maintenance period of 25 years with the Marston Vale was unanimously agreed as being acceptable to the Parish Council.  The communications remain ongoing on this and the Parish Council will sign as soon as the final document has been received.Action 10.09: Ongoing

The Council again wished to express their thanks to Nigel Jacobs for his efforts with the tree planting event that had recently happened.

Action 10.14: EB To see if Barclays implemented the charges to be applied to the account after the letter was received that the account transactions were over a certain value and so the Parish Council would be charged for each cheque. It was noted the charges do not come into effect until January 2019 so MF offered to assist with this matter as well.  There had been no charges applied to date, though it was expected that charges for January would not be seen until February's statement and the interest charges are to be paid every quarter so again the Council would have to wait to see what happens with this.  It would be at this point the Council would then consider whether to change bank.  To date nothing had been charged to the account.Action 10.14: Ongoing

Action 10.17: F & GP WG To respond to the external audit report outlining the detailed work done previously on the item raised and to highlight the written approval the Parish Council have from HMRC.  The letter had been drafted BY NJ, EB to review, then if agreeable the Clerk to send.Action 10.17: Ongoing

Action 1.13 Clerk To seek clarity on the payment schedule and interest for the CIL payments due to the parish The Clerk had done this and circulated the schedule of payments including an explanation of what happens if the local authority does not receive them from the developer.  There had been no clarification on the interest element it was noted.Action 1.13: Complete

It was agreed that GC to follow up the question of the interest payment with the local authority.Action 2.17: GC

Action 1.14: Clerk To enquire as to whether the recent street licensing application received had been granted or not The Clerk confirmed the application was not granted. Action 1.14: Complete

Action 10.18: All To sign into the newly created council email addresses.  It was noted that all Councillors are up and running on their new Parish Council email addresses. The Clerk remains the only person yet to migrate, even after numerous efforts to do so.  AB offered assistance with this and to resend the information to the Clerk.Action 10.18: Ongoing

Action 1.15: Clerk To submit the approved precept application to the Borough Council for 2019/20 of £44,500.00  The Clerk had done this.Action 1.15: Complete

Action 1.16: Clerk To submit NJ as the Council's nomination in the BATPC draw for the Buckingham Palace party The Clerk sent this form and it was noted NJ had been successful.Action 1.16: Complete

The Parish Council had been invited to attend the meeting of a new Forum for parishes along the A421, NJ agreed to attend the first meeting.

Action 2.18: NJ

The supporting Working Group report was approved for publication.


Action 7.05: Clerk To engage with the site developers of land off Whitworth Way following the granting of planning permission by the Planning Committee A number of communications had taken place and remained ongoing regarding the site.  Items of interest included the wish by the developer to have a management company maintain the site and not transfer the Public Open Spaces to the Parish Council, which was disappointing.  The local authority have been asked to represent the views of the Parish Council during the developer's contribution discussions.  There has also been a request of a meeting with Bellway to discuss the traffic management plan for them to see the challenges faced with the site access.  The site meeting had taken place and a traffic management plan has been seen by the Parish Council.  The discussions regarding the management of the open spaces are still ongoing as it needs to be understood if the balancing pond is included in this or not.

Towards the end of last year and beginning of this year there has been an increase in breaches of the construction management plan, which the Council felt is disappointing.  There has been direct communications with Bellway regarding some of the issues but no positive action has been taken.  Now construction is taking place outside of normal working hours, so it was felt further action needed to be taken.  The local authority had confirmed that the Construction Management Plan had been discharged by the local authority.  A copy of the document had been circulated to all Councillors.Action 7.05: Complete

Action 1.17: Clerk To make communication with the Planning Officer regarding the breach of conditions at the site off Whitworth Way This had been done and see feedback to item 7.05.   The Parish Council wished to express disappointment that at no time had the opinions of the village been sought on the delivery times which are still at peak hours of congestion.  This to be fed back and highlight to the Council by the Clerk in particular the concern over safety of pedestrians at busy times when lorries will be blocking the roads.Action 1.17: Ongoing

The Clerk to place the fully discharged timings in the next Homewatch article so residents are fully aware of the situation.Action 2.19: Clerk

Action 1.18: MB To alert the developer to concerns reported that the site is not fully enclosed and it could be accessed from Dragons Wood. This was reported by MB, and action was taken to remedy this. Action 1.18: Complete

Action 1.19: Clerk To check the process around consultation of non material amendments following a recent application for a property in Cotton End Road. The Parish Council had not been notified of the amendment, and the Officer had confirmed this is usual practice.  Action 1.19: Complete

The original and most recent planning applications concerning this site to be checked.Action 2.21: Clerk

The Parish Council noted a recent Tree Preservation Order application which views were sought on whether it was agreeable to Councillors for the adjacent boundary to be asked to see if they could change the vegetation in this area which is largely overgrown.  The Council supported this response being made, LH to liaise with Clerk.Action 2.22: LH/Clerk

The Parish Council were aware a number of decisions remain outstanding for the parish at present, it was highlighted all decisions and updates can be tracked on the Borough Council website.

The supporting Working Group report was approved for publication.


The meeting minutes from the group continue to be circulated.

The group had sought clarity if the use of the Hall for meetings comes within the Parish Council agreement with the Management Committee.  It was agreed at present they would, however, if frequency increased this may change.

It was agreed that if the Hall needed to be the venue for a meeting with Bellway representatives to meet with the local community then this would be agreeable from the Parish Council perspective.


(i)Payment of accounts:

Barnicoat LtdClerking service January  £1039.99

Eon UK LtdStreet lighting energy charges£

Ray TerryWork for NP group£25.00

Anglian WaterWater charges £1549.82

Nigel JacobsReimbursement for P3 Group£27.48

CPREMembership subscription£36.00

Payments made out of meeting

Claudia FreemanRemembrance planting £186.00

The Council resolved to pay the above cheques at the meeting, NJ declared an interest in this item and took no part in the vote.

(ii) Financial spreadsheet 2018/19

This has been circulated to all Councillors and all is inline, it was noted, to the end of January.

The Clerk reported the VAT reclaim had been completed.


The correspondence list had been circulated.


Matters as arisen.  

The Chair closed the meeting at 10.30pm.